Welcome to the Consciousness of an Autistic Asperger’s Mystic:
I was once a trash can and you?
Yes, you read correctly. I have already been a trash can in my life, because without knowing it:
- When I was young, I accepted to be a trash can to free part of my parents’ suffering. This phenomenon is present in a good number of families, the children and / or the parents pour one another into each other their surplus of suffering because they do not know that they are suffering and they have no means to break free from it.
- I unwittingly agreed to go fill up when I was young when I went to school. By unconsciousness, I thus filled myself with the suffering that the teachers left by their mouths when they taught, the limiting and unspoken rules for living in society that they transmitted, same thing with the pupils of the class around which emptied.
- I agreed to be a trash can when I went to the job market by draining my vital energy, and filling and dirtying my energy of the matrix system which advocates performance, speed, stress and performance.
- I was a trash can with several interpersonal relationships that were only intended to empty and speak without really saying anything, their words being marked by different sufferings and injuries. To do like everyone and follow this society where apparently we have to have close relationships with people, again I was a trash can, I listened to these people empty their hearts, I filled myself obviously.
- I have also been a trash can the times I ate anything on Earth because everything is full of toxicity, chemicals and poison. I have been a trash can by eating dead animals that turn into rot in the intestines.
- I have even been a trash can the few times I have seen different specialists, including dentists, who make sure you are docile and comfortable on the torture chair, or doctors who know pharmaceutical companies well to pour you chemical doses.
Fortunately, it is never too late to change, I have ceased to be a trash can for several years now.
And you, have you ever been a trash can? Who, what, how? Outside the rubbish!
Thank you for sharing the link of this article, because it can help souls to live Divinely on earth.
May God bless you and peace be with you!