Welcome to the Consciousness of an Autistic Asperger’s Mystic:
All I want as an Asperger’s autism is Peace
No need to tell you so long in this article, if you have never known a moment of inner peace in your life, you will not understand the meaning of my words.
As an Asperger autistic, all I want to experience in my life is peace. But I admit that it is very difficult to find in this disturbed and chaotic world. It is not peace.
- At the grocery store, where there is often a rush, people are stressed. It is not peace.
- In retail businesses, there is quickly a leech of a saleswoman who pursues you to announce the star discounts or to ask you if things are going well. It is not peace.
- In the street, there is always a snitch who crosses your path and who bothers you. It is not peace.
- In society and systems, there is always a man of power who dictates the rules to imprison your soul. It is not peace.
- On television, the programs are full of suffering, and advertisements that make you believe in happiness. It is not peace.
- In restaurants, there is always noise, music, a waiter or waitress who smiles false to earn a living. It is not peace.
- In schools, there is a perpetually noisy train background which disturbs, the bell, the pupils, the teachers, the rules of life, the conduct to be respected. It is not peace.
- In cars, there is always the radio with its musical soundtrack that vibrates depression. It is not peace.
- On the highways, there is always a stressed person who takes himself for a formula one. It is not peace.
- In families, there are often conflicts, contradictions, unspoken things that cause suffering. It is not peace.
- In language and communication, there is too much complexity for it to be easy to live with because the hearts of men are not pure and it pollutes their words. It is not peace.
- In the world of work, there are power wars, between different personalities, between men and women, between bosses and employees. It is not peace.
- And in this world, there is a band of unconscious people who are waging war, it is still light years away from being peace. So obviously, it’s not peace.
I just wish that one day, on this planet, the peace that I feel in my heart can also be present in the outside world so that this rout and this collective madness will stop.
In the meantime, all I want as an Asperger’s autism is peace, and I can only find it when I am alone, at home in a calm and peaceful environment with the presence of God.
But if I have to go out into the system and want to stay in touch with peace, I have to continuously focus my attention on God in my heart so as not to be too influenced and parasitized by the madness of this world, because God is is Peace, nothing less.
On this, good reflection!
Thank you for sharing the link of this article, because it can help souls to live Divinely on earth.
May God bless you and peace be with you!
The Consciousness of an Autistic Mystic